Garlic has been used in my family to lower blood pressure and to maintain clean arteries or help remove mild clogging from the arteries. My grandmother used to make a tincture of garlic and...
- Beat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) without antibiotics 20 May, 2014
- Medicinal Trees: meet the Peruvian Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) 5 May, 2014
- California Native Plants: Medicinal use of Monkeyflower (Mimulus aurantiacus var. puniceus) 28 April, 2014
- You Are The Earth 7 April, 2014
- Osha for respiratory and digestive health 26 March, 2014
- Medical News Today: Hookah smoke increases benzene exposure, risk for leukemia 23 November, 2014
- Medical News Today: Men more likely to be helpful to women in high heels 23 November, 2014
- Medical News Today: A world first: scientists sequence genome of tapeworm removed from man's brain 22 November, 2014
- Medical News Today: 'Rise of saturated fat in diet does not raise fats in blood' 22 November, 2014
- Medical News Today: CDC: most excessive drinkers are not alcoholics 21 November, 2014
If you’ve benefitted from this site, please consider making a small donation to support its development and operation.
Mailing List Sign-Up
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis, Marigold) – Promotes wound healing, heals varicose veins
- Lower your cholesterol and ease your aches and pains naturally – with Cherries
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense)
- Lady’s Bedstraw (Galium Verum) – Natural remedy for thyroid problems, skin cancer, ulcers, kidney stones
- Boost your immune system with the sweet Wheat Sprout Pudding during the cold season.
acne anti-inflammatory antidepressant antiseptic antiviral anxiety apple cider vinegar arthritis astringent bleeding blood pressure burns cabbage cancer cholesterol cinnamon cold cuts dandruff depression diuretic expectorant flu food garlic hormonal imbalances immune support immune system infections inflammation insomnia menopause recipe sedative stomach stress tea teeth tonic tooth ulcers urinary tract infection UTI vitamin C wound healing