Garlic has been used in my family to lower blood pressure and to maintain clean arteries or help remove mild clogging from the arteries. My grandmother used to make a tincture of garlic and...
- Beat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) without antibiotics 20 May, 2014
- Medicinal Trees: meet the Peruvian Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) 5 May, 2014
- California Native Plants: Medicinal use of Monkeyflower (Mimulus aurantiacus var. puniceus) 28 April, 2014
- You Are The Earth 7 April, 2014
- Osha for respiratory and digestive health 26 March, 2014
- Medical News Today: Seasonal depression 'caused by increased levels of serotonin transporter protein' 25 October, 2014
- Medical News Today: 3D printing may make individualized medicine more affordable 25 October, 2014
- Medical News Today: Could sun exposure help prevent obesity, diabetes? 24 October, 2014
- Medical News Today: Alzheimer's-Down syndrome relationship explained 24 October, 2014
- Medical News Today: Can daydreaming enhance mental performance? 24 October, 2014
If you’ve benefitted from this site, please consider making a small donation to support its development and operation.
Mailing List Sign-Up
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis, Marigold) – Promotes wound healing, heals varicose veins
- Lower your cholesterol and ease your aches and pains naturally – with Cherries
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense)
- Lady’s Bedstraw (Galium Verum) – Natural remedy for thyroid problems, skin cancer, ulcers, kidney stones
- Boost your immune system with the sweet Wheat Sprout Pudding during the cold season.
acne anti-inflammatory antidepressant antiseptic antiviral anxiety apple cider vinegar arthritis astringent bleeding blood pressure burns cabbage cancer cholesterol cinnamon cold cuts dandruff depression diuretic expectorant flu food garlic hormonal imbalances immune support immune system infections inflammation insomnia menopause recipe sedative stomach stress tea teeth tonic tooth ulcers urinary tract infection UTI vitamin C wound healing