Garlic has been used in my family to lower blood pressure and to maintain clean arteries or help remove mild clogging from the arteries. My grandmother used to make a tincture of garlic and...
- TerraVita Herbal Symposium of Southern California 3 March, 2015
- Howie Brounstein & Steven Yeager: Bitters, Digestion, and Oregon Grape 3 March, 2015
- Beat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) without antibiotics 20 May, 2014
- Medicinal Trees: meet the Peruvian Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) 5 May, 2014
- California Native Plants: Medicinal use of Monkeyflower (Mimulus aurantiacus var. puniceus) 28 April, 2014
- Medical News Today: 'Light was as rewarding as morphine' in mice with new opioid receptors 4 May, 2015
- Medical News Today: How can hip-hop help the mentally ill? 4 May, 2015
- Medical News Today: Incidence of neonatal abstinence syndrome almost doubles in 4 years 3 May, 2015
- Medical News Today: Mentally challenging work could protect the mind in old age 3 May, 2015
- Medical News Today: Replace soda with water, tea or coffee to fight diabetes, study suggests 2 May, 2015
If you’ve benefitted from this site, please consider making a small donation to support its development and operation.
Mailing List Sign-Up
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis, Marigold) – Promotes wound healing, heals varicose veins
- Lower your cholesterol and ease your aches and pains naturally – with Cherries
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense)
- Lady’s Bedstraw (Galium Verum) – Natural remedy for thyroid problems, skin cancer, ulcers, kidney stones
- Boost your immune system with the sweet Wheat Sprout Pudding during the cold season.
acne anti-inflammatory antidepressant antiseptic antiviral anxiety apple cider vinegar arthritis astringent bleeding blood pressure burns cabbage cancer cholesterol cinnamon cold cuts dandruff depression diuretic expectorant flu food garlic hormonal imbalances immune support immune system infections inflammation insomnia menopause recipe sedative stomach stress tea teeth tonic tooth ulcers urinary tract infection UTI vitamin C wound healing