Mailing List Sign-Up
Note: This blog contains affiliate links, using these links to make purchases supports the free information on this site.
This is a free and independent website, supported mostly by voluntary donations from the people who use the site - people like you. I would like the website to remain as independent as possible, so it would be great if it could be directly supported by the community. Everything is appreciated, and it all helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site.
- Medical News Today: How can health hack into the Internet of Things?The Internet of Things Tech Expo took place this week in London. Medical News Today was on hand to investigate how tech innovations can benefit the world of health care.
- Medical News Today: What triggers rage? New research sheds lightA brain structure called the lateral septum was found to control violence and aggression in male mice in a new study, which may aid understanding of what triggers rage in humans.
- Medical News Today: Gene study confirms 'we are what we eat'The classic view is that genes regulate metabolism - the chemical reactions inside cells that use nutrients to sustain life. Now, a new study suggests the converse is also true.
- Medical News Today: Pancreatic cancer may be treatable with tree extractNimbolide, a natural extract of India's neem tree, shows promise as a chemotherapy agent for the treatment of pancreatic cancer, suggest the results of a new study.
- Medical News Today: Why smiles, frowns and grimaces are contagiousOur ability to instantaneously read other people's emotions is astounding. A recent paper explains why mimicking other's facial expressions is such a vital part of being human.