Oral Thrush is caused by infection due to Candida Albicans yeast. This Candida fungus is normally already present in the oral cavity and the digestive tract. Your baby may be naturally protected even before...
- TerraVita Herbal Symposium of Southern California 3 March, 2015
- Howie Brounstein & Steven Yeager: Bitters, Digestion, and Oregon Grape 3 March, 2015
- Beat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) without antibiotics 20 May, 2014
- Medicinal Trees: meet the Peruvian Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) 5 May, 2014
- California Native Plants: Medicinal use of Monkeyflower (Mimulus aurantiacus var. puniceus) 28 April, 2014
- Medical News Today: Researchers reveal how breast milk protects against severe intestinal disease in preterm infants 25 April, 2015
- Medical News Today: Ovary removal linked with 62% reduction in BRCA1-related breast cancer deaths 25 April, 2015
- Medical News Today: Parents' concerns key for early autism diagnosis, say researchers 24 April, 2015
- Medical News Today: Could tapeworm drug be used to treat MRSA? 24 April, 2015
- Medical News Today: Elevated levels of glutamate and serotonin may drive intense aggression 24 April, 2015
If you’ve benefitted from this site, please consider making a small donation to support its development and operation.
Mailing List Sign-Up
acne anti-inflammatory antidepressant antiseptic antiviral anxiety apple cider vinegar arthritis astringent bleeding blood pressure burns cabbage cancer cholesterol cinnamon cold cuts dandruff depression diuretic expectorant flu food garlic hormonal imbalances immune support immune system infections inflammation insomnia menopause recipe sedative stomach stress tea teeth tonic tooth ulcers urinary tract infection UTI vitamin C wound healing