Oral Thrush is caused by infection due to Candida Albicans yeast. This Candida fungus is normally already present in the oral cavity and the digestive tract. Your baby may be naturally protected even before...
- Beat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) without antibiotics 20 May, 2014
- Medicinal Trees: meet the Peruvian Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) 5 May, 2014
- California Native Plants: Medicinal use of Monkeyflower (Mimulus aurantiacus var. puniceus) 28 April, 2014
- You Are The Earth 7 April, 2014
- Osha for respiratory and digestive health 26 March, 2014
- Medical News Today: Scientists discover gene that stops spread of deadly lung cancer 23 July, 2014
- Medical News Today: Next-generation hearing aids emulate fly's ability to pinpoint sound 23 July, 2014
- Medical News Today: Could vitamin D deficiency increase the risk of schizophrenia? 23 July, 2014
- Medical News Today: Losing a parent during childhood 'increases risk of mortality' 23 July, 2014
- Medical News Today: 'Pathogenic connection' between cancer and autoimmune disorders 23 July, 2014
If you’ve benefitted from this site, please consider making a small donation to support its development and operation.
Mailing List Sign-Up
acne anti-inflammatory antidepressant antiseptic antiviral anxiety apple cider vinegar arthritis astringent bleeding blood pressure burns cabbage cancer cholesterol cinnamon cold cuts dandruff depression diuretic expectorant flu food garlic hormonal imbalances immune support immune system infections inflammation insomnia menopause recipe sedative stomach stress tea teeth tonic tooth ulcers urinary tract infection UTI vitamin C wound healing