Oral Thrush is caused by infection due to Candida Albicans yeast. This Candida fungus is normally already present in the oral cavity and the digestive tract. Your baby may be naturally protected even before...
- Beat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) without antibiotics 20 May, 2014
- Medicinal Trees: meet the Peruvian Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) 5 May, 2014
- California Native Plants: Medicinal use of Monkeyflower (Mimulus aurantiacus var. puniceus) 28 April, 2014
- You Are The Earth 7 April, 2014
- Osha for respiratory and digestive health 26 March, 2014
- Medical News Today: Scientists discover 'sleep node' responsible for deep sleep 19 September, 2014
- Medical News Today: One dose of antidepressants 'alters the brain within hours' 19 September, 2014
- Medical News Today: Choose wisely: spouse's personality impacts your career success 19 September, 2014
- Medical News Today: New targeted treatment for arthritis looks promising 19 September, 2014
- Medical News Today: Exercise can enhance tumor-shrinking effects of chemotherapy 19 September, 2014
If you’ve benefitted from this site, please consider making a small donation to support its development and operation.
Mailing List Sign-Up
acne anti-inflammatory antidepressant antiseptic antiviral anxiety apple cider vinegar arthritis astringent bleeding blood pressure burns cabbage cancer cholesterol cinnamon cold cuts dandruff depression diuretic expectorant flu food garlic hormonal imbalances immune support immune system infections inflammation insomnia menopause recipe sedative stomach stress tea teeth tonic tooth ulcers urinary tract infection UTI vitamin C wound healing