Oral Thrush is caused by infection due to Candida Albicans yeast. This Candida fungus is normally already present in the oral cavity and the digestive tract. Your baby may be naturally protected even before...
- TerraVita Herbal Symposium of Southern California 3 March, 2015
- Howie Brounstein & Steven Yeager: Bitters, Digestion, and Oregon Grape 3 March, 2015
- Beat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) without antibiotics 20 May, 2014
- Medicinal Trees: meet the Peruvian Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) 5 May, 2014
- California Native Plants: Medicinal use of Monkeyflower (Mimulus aurantiacus var. puniceus) 28 April, 2014
- Medical News Today: Acetaminophen 'does not work for lower back pain or osteoarthritis' 1 April, 2015
- Medical News Today: More research needed on use of 'smart drugs' by healthy people 1 April, 2015
- Medical News Today: Study links methionine-rich diet to increased risk of memory loss 1 April, 2015
- Medical News Today: New study investigates the link between family income and brain development 31 March, 2015
- Medical News Today: Exploding head syndrome could affect 1 in 5 young people 31 March, 2015
If you’ve benefitted from this site, please consider making a small donation to support its development and operation.
Mailing List Sign-Up
acne anti-inflammatory antidepressant antiseptic antiviral anxiety apple cider vinegar arthritis astringent bleeding blood pressure burns cabbage cancer cholesterol cinnamon cold cuts dandruff depression diuretic expectorant flu food garlic hormonal imbalances immune support immune system infections inflammation insomnia menopause recipe sedative stomach stress tea teeth tonic tooth ulcers urinary tract infection UTI vitamin C wound healing