Oral Thrush is caused by infection due to Candida Albicans yeast. This Candida fungus is normally already present in the oral cavity and the digestive tract. Your baby may be naturally protected even before...
- Beat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) without antibiotics 20 May, 2014
- Medicinal Trees: meet the Peruvian Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) 5 May, 2014
- California Native Plants: Medicinal use of Monkeyflower (Mimulus aurantiacus var. puniceus) 28 April, 2014
- You Are The Earth 7 April, 2014
- Osha for respiratory and digestive health 26 March, 2014
- Medical News Today: Child's later-life intelligence 'not influenced by parenting' 31 October, 2014
- Medical News Today: What is an 'unusual' sexual fantasy? 31 October, 2014
- Medical News Today: Study investigates why sadness is the longest-lasting emotion 31 October, 2014
- Medical News Today: Study of stem cell origins sheds new light 31 October, 2014
- Medical News Today: Surviving or dying from Ebola may be partly down to genes 31 October, 2014
If you’ve benefitted from this site, please consider making a small donation to support its development and operation.
Mailing List Sign-Up
acne anti-inflammatory antidepressant antiseptic antiviral anxiety apple cider vinegar arthritis astringent bleeding blood pressure burns cabbage cancer cholesterol cinnamon cold cuts dandruff depression diuretic expectorant flu food garlic hormonal imbalances immune support immune system infections inflammation insomnia menopause recipe sedative stomach stress tea teeth tonic tooth ulcers urinary tract infection UTI vitamin C wound healing