Mailing List Sign-Up
Note: This blog contains affiliate links, using these links to make purchases supports the free information on this site.
This is a free and independent website, supported mostly by voluntary donations from the people who use the site - people like you. I would like the website to remain as independent as possible, so it would be great if it could be directly supported by the community. Everything is appreciated, and it all helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site.
- Medical News Today: 3D-printed bone structure allows tissue regeneration3D printing techniques have created a bone scaffold that enables human bone tissue to regenerate and then dissolves as the natural tissue takes over.
- Medical News Today: Pinterest and the prevalence of anti-vaccine rhetoricResearchers investigate anti-vaccine 'pins' on Pinterest and discuss the impact of social network sites on the dissemination of scientific information.
- Medical News Today: Flu risk: cover your cough at Superbowl celebrationsSuperbowl parties and gatherings can spread influenza, putting the lives of over-65s at risk. Researchers advise party-goers to take extra precautions while celebrating.
- Medical News Today: Eating chocolate during pregnancy may benefit fetal growth, developmentExpectant mothers who eat 30 g of chocolate daily - regardless of flavanol content - may be helping their child's growth and development, a new study suggests.
- Medical News Today: Eradicating mitochondria from cells may reverse agingScientists found that removing mitochondria from human cells reduced levels of markers linked to cellular aging, proving that mitochondria play a crucial role in the aging process.