Mailing List Sign-Up
Note: This blog contains affiliate links, using these links to make purchases supports the free information on this site.
This is a free and independent website, supported mostly by voluntary donations from the people who use the site - people like you. I would like the website to remain as independent as possible, so it would be great if it could be directly supported by the community. Everything is appreciated, and it all helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site.
- Medical News Today: How fatty foods could be damaging your brainA high-fat diet does not only lead to weight gain; a new study finds too much fat in the body may also trigger an autoimmune response that destroys brain cell connections.
- Medical News Today: Stress worsens skin woes for studentsA study of university students has shown that certain skin problems, including alopecia and pruritis can be exacerbated by stress.
- Medical News Today: Probiotics 'offer no health benefits' for preterm infantsProbiotic treatment does not benefit preterm babies by preventing sepsis, necrotizing enterocolitis or death, says research, which contrasts a previous study.
- Medical News Today: High-potency cannabis damages key brain structureSmoking high-potency, 'skunk-like' cannabis may damage a white matter structure in the brain key for communication between the right and left hemispheres, a new study found.
- Medical News Today: Alzheimer's: newly identified molecular mechanism could lead to treatmentSynapse loss is a hallmark of the early stages of Alzheimer's. Now, researchers have found how these brain cell connections are destroyed in the disease.